Your Cyber Security Partner
Helping you reduce your vulnerability to cyber criminals by building the right technologies, processes and controls you will need to protect you. These vulnerabilities exist within your networks, digital footprints, cloud applications, processes that can be exposed by a cyber criminal.
Penetration testing is a form of ethical hacking also known as pen testing and security testing. Pen testing attempts to breakthrough the armour of a company’s cyber defences by checking for exploitable vulnerabilities in networks, web applications, and user security.
- CYBIONE provides pen testing in the following areas: external & internal infrastructure network, applications (web, desktop & mobile), wireless, social engineering, and red teaming. A penetration test may be performed externally or internally to simulate different attack vectors.
Cyber Essentials - Cyber Essentials was launched in 2014 by the United Kingdom government, it is an information assurance scheme that is operated by the National Cyber Security Centre. It encourages organisations to adopt good practice in information security. If you want to provide assurance to your clients, stakeholders and suppliers that you take cyber security seriously a good starting point is start with Cyber Essentials.
- protection against 80% of the most common cyber attacks,
- an increased credibility and reputation,
- new business opportunities
- free cyber insurance cover.
ISO 27001 ISO/IEC 27001 is an international standard on how to manage information security.
- An ISMS helps protect all forms of information, including digital, paper-based, intellectual property, company secrets, data on devices and in the Cloud, hard copies and personal information.
Cyber Security Awareness Training
Educating your staff on cyber risks associated with cybercrime, protecting them and your business against cyber threats.
- Cyber Security Awareness Workshop Training - includes both board-level & user awareness training from phishing, spear phishing, social engineering, malware, social media, passwords, website cloning and WiFi encryption.
- Online Cyber Security Training platform, which involves user awareness training, dark web monitoring, phishing simulations & policy document management.
Building Your Cyber Security Resilience Controls
CYBIONE brings innovative thought leadership to the ever-evolving cyber security marketplace. We aim to work with SME businesses as their cyber security partner.
While the growing cyber threat increases the cyber security capability of SMEs in dealing with cyberattacks isn’t sufficient and could cause 2 out of 3 SMEs to go out of business within 6 months from when the breach occurred.
We aim to operate at the forefront of the industry. Through our partners, CYBIONE provides threat-led services that span technical assurance, consulting, managed detection, and response offerings.
Protecting Your Business From Cyber Threats
We provide a wide range of cyber security services including Penetration Testing, Cloud Security, Continuous Security Testing, Adversarial Emulation, Endpoint Detection and Response, Backup & Restore solutions and much more.
Cyber Security Audits
Checking your current cyber security controls, identifying gaps, and presenting you with a technical and non-technical report of findings. Cyber Audits may include policy reviews, penetration testing, phishing simulation, a red teaming, and physical testing engagements.
Human Cyber Risk Assessments
The Human Cyber Risk Assessment is to test your business’s resilience against cyber threats and attacks. It will demonstrate:
- Your organisation's current human risk
- How long it would take to be breached
- What clear actions will mitigate the risk